Tuesday 30 September 2008

Oranges

Welcome, one and all.
Here you will find out my colourful thoughts on the world, as I know it.

I will start with the fruit in my leather satchel today; it's an Orange!
I think this is a great start to my blogging days, because like me, the Orange is filled with goodness, has a wonderful dimpled texture on the outside and has juicy segments hidden inside, that if left, dry up easily.

I digress, here I am, getting to grips with the MacBook Pro (also worrying about the whereabouts of the Safari icon) I've been lent in my Journalism Skills class, talking of fruit and what it means to me. Shouldn't I be more worried about the financial world and how it is affecting me? I'm a student! Everything affects me, even if I didn't buy a newspaper today, the world is still creating these incredible stories that I'm missing out on but feel the need to comment on.

I'm sorry I have no gems to dazzle you with today, however, if you enjoy an Orange today watch out for the juice!

No comments: