Tuesday 21 October 2008

Dried Apricot

I miss Wales!

All this rain down here is repulsive. No surprise there then, I hate being soaked.
Somehow, I remember it's different in the Welsh countryside, even when it's pouring the hills manage to look inviting. I suppose it's all the grass...anyway, it got me thinking.


My homeland has a lot to offer. To get away to a different country, even if it's less than three hours away, the 'diff is easy. By train or National Express it's cheap from any English city and it is home to one of the greatest rugby teams (and the usual shops!)


Again, it's easy to escape to the countryside nearby or even the bay.


I actually love the National Museum especially the stuffed animals. I think the butterfly section was my favorite section when I was little. I'd always go with my brothers, sister , "passed the time" my mother had said and it was free!




No comments: