Thursday 2 October 2008

Dried Bananas

I'm tired today. Short-hand is a foreign language to me and I've already given up...it's taken me all day to find the strength to write, that's how drained I am!

Enough already!
Sir Ian Blair has resigned from the Met.?! Incredible, and it's because he didn't have backing from, my favourite, Boris Johnson. Apparently there was not enough backing from the London Mayor, a suprising find whilst I was munching on my Fruit and Nut Bran Flakes this afternoon. Speaking of nuts, why has it taken him so long to step down? And, why is he blaming Mr. Johnson? It is understandable that he needed his support, but Mr. Blair had a great and taxing job that requires focus, not passing blame.

I do hope that next time I wake up late, I can muster up enough sense and energy to realise that all is not lost now that our chief has left. Management changes constantly world wide, I just hope whoever is next to take control can see eye to eye with Mr. Johnson and look beyond his banana top!

No comments: